The Civil Engineering Department was established in 2009 . The department currently offers an undergraduate course in civil engineering with a total yearly intake of 60 students.
1. To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies.
2. To create technical manpower of global standards in civil engineering with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
1. To impart quality education in civil engineering to raise satisfaction level of all stake holders.
2. To serve society and the nation by providing professional civil engineering leadership to find solution to community, regional and global problems and accept new challenges in rapidly changing technology.
3. To create competent professionals who are trained in the design and development of civil engineering systems and contribute towards research & development activities.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The educational objectives of the civil engineering program are designed to produce skilled engineers who are ready to contribute effectively to the civil engineering profession and are ready to handle the challenges of the profession. The civil engineering department is committed to produce civil engineers who:
1. Shall apply fundamental technical knowledge and skills to find creative solutions to technological challenges and problems in various areas of basic sciences and engineering.
2. Shall be able to analyze, design and use skills in order to formulate and solve civil engineering problems.
3. Shall be able to practice civil engineering in a responsible, professional and ethical manner and implement eco- friendly sustainable technologies for the benefit of industry and society.
4. To take up higher education & to engage in research and development in civil
engineering and allied areas of science and technology.